27 Dec 2019
Free Kiwi Summer Competition!
How to enter the competition:
Pick up a ____mode Board when collecting your hire vehicle.
Within 20 days of the closing date of 28th February 2020, the judges will choose their favourite entry to win the entire cost of their rental back.
A second tier prize will be won for the most-liked image when we post our album to Facebook.
Terms and conditions of the competition:
1. The promoter is: EIO Rentals Ltd trading as Mode Rentals.
2. The competition is open to any persons who during the competition period have rented a vehicle from Mode Rentals and are aged 18 years or over except employees of Mode Rentals and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these competition terms and conditions.
5. The competition will run on Facebook and Instagram.
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be considered.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be eligible for consideration.
8. The prizes are as follows: A percentage (depending on what prize is won) refund to the hirer of the rental amount we received for the hire of the vehicle, net of any commission paid to any third party where the hire was booked via a third party, net of any additional fees paid for hirer liability limit reduction, and excluding any other liability to Mode Rentals under the hirer’s rental agreement including (but not limited to) liability for:
i) Any loss of, or damage to, the vehicle and its accessories including windscreen and tyre damage, regardless of fault or cause;
ii) Any consequential damage, loss or costs incurred by Mode Rentals, including salvage costs, loss of ability to re-hire and loss of revenue;
iii) Any loss of, or damage to, vehicles and property of third parties, arising during the term of hire; and
iv) Any penalties or fines for traffic or parking offences and unpaid toll charges and related costs.
9. Prize for each category:
-Best entry: 100% of their hire paid back (up to $3,000) + 25% off next rental
-Favourite entry: 50% of their hire paid back + 25% off their next rental
-Most locations: 25% of the hire paid back + 25% off their next rental
10. The criteria for selecting the winner for each prize is:
“Best entry” - the person who posts the image/video which is the most eye-catching.
“Favourite Post”- The photo with the most likes on social media by the closing date wins. (Instagram entrants are required to screenshot an image of their likes on the closing date and send it to us via social media platforms or email.)
“Most locations”- the person who posts the most entries from different locations, throughout New Zealand.
11. The “best entry” winner will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Mode Rentals, with their application and interpretation of the selection criteria being at their absolute discretion.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on Facebook/ Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Mode Rental’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Mode Rentals and not to any other party.
16. Mode Rentals reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Mode Rentals’ reasonable control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Mode Rentals.
17. These competition terms and conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law.