23 Apr 2020
We are going contactless!
We are going contactless!
All customers must check-in 2-3 days prior to the hire date and provide all relevant information listed below. You can do this by entering your 5-digit reservation number and your last name in our Customer Check-in page.
If you do not have a 5-digit reservation number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number that you received when making your reservation.
When you check-in you will be asked to complete:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Licence Number
- Issuing State or Country
- Licence Expiry
- Mobile Number
- Home Address
- Details of additional drivers
- Choose on the list of extra items you may need during your hire like GPS, booster seat, etc.
- Select your preferred insurance option. All available insurance options are outlined in the Insurance and Liability Limit page of our website.
- Provide additional details such as the number of travellers and flight number. In the ‘Comments’ section, provide the names of other passengers who will be riding the vehicle with you. This will allow us to ensure contact tracing is available when needed.
- Upload a clear copy of your driver’s licence. If you have added another driver to your hire, there will be an additional section to upload a photo of their licence too.
Collect Credit Card:
- This section will allow you to securely enter your credit card details in our vault. This allows us to process all payments or pre-authorisation in your preferred card. If you feel hesitant, please feel free to send us an email, or give us a call instead and we can process the payment for you.
Once your credit card details are entered, all payments and pre-authorisations are processed by our staff member. We will then send you a copy of the rental agreement for e-signing. Customers will have the option to e-sign on or before the hire date.
Shuttle services will not be available at this stage. However, ___mode is ready to share up to $30 NZD* of transportation cost when picking up or dropping off your rental vehicles. This will be given as a credit at the end of your hire, just email us the receipt of your ride.
* Up to $15 NZD for pickup and up to $15 NZD for drop-off, applicable for hires with a minimum of 4 days.
Once everything above has been processed, you will receive an email with the registration number of your assigned vehicle. Upon pick-up, you can proceed directly to your vehicle and only notify our staff once everything is good and you are ready to sign the agreement, or if you have any concerns. In an unavoidable situation where customers need to interact with one of our staff members, please maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres.
At the end of the hire, you must return your vehicles in a designated space within the branch premises. Empty the vehicle of your belongings, step out, and maintain at least 5 metres distance from the vehicle. This gives our staff ample room to check the condition of the vehicle and advise you if the vehicle is all good and free of any damages, or otherwise.
Since shuttle services will not be available, please feel free to let us know if you need assistance in getting a ride.
Wi-Fi connection is always available in all our branches. Credentials may be provided.