If you're looking for some serious moving power, then try one of our spacious cargo movers.
Whether you're moving to a new house, setting up for a gig, or just need a bit of extra space for equipment, check out one of our cargo vans.
Small enough to be easy to drive but big enough to move things fast; this heavy-duty rental can offer you an affordable alternative to hiring a professional mover. DIY, the Kiwi way.
Please note that the dimensions below are indicative and may vary slightly between models, please contact us if you have any specific requirements.
- Mazda Bongo, Nissan NV200 or similar
- Manufactured: 2009 - 2012
- 1.6L Engine
- Transmission: Automatic or manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- 4 Door van
- 2 Seats
- Cargo Space (length): 1.5m with rear seats up OR 1.1m with rear seats folded
- Cargo Space (width): 1.4m side to side (1.2m between wheel arches)
- Cargo Space (height): 1.3m
- Power steering
- Air conditioning
- Electric windows
- Central locking
- FM Radio and CD player
Cargo Vans Dimension Comparison
|Cargo Van Standard||Cargo Van Large||Cargo Truck|
|Seats||3||3 - 5||3|
|Cargo Space (length)||1.1m - 1.5m||1.8m - 2.7m||2.7m|
|Cargo Space (width - side to side)||1.4m||1.5m||1.6m|
|Cargo Space (width - between wheel arches)||1.2m||1.1m||n/a|
|Cargo Space (height)||1.3m||1.1m - 1.3m||n/a|